mark jackson. serving time in bulgaria. letting you know about it.
"Not all those who wander are lost." [J.R. Tolkien]

Monday, May 30, 2005

Random Pictures…



Spring 2005: Some kids from the
'Detelina' orphanage.

I was digging through all my pictures a couple of days ago and found some pretty good ones that I don’t think I have ever posted. So, here are some snap-shots from the past couple years…







Fall 2004: Ummm...No comment.


Winter 2005: A big snow storm in Varna.


Summer 2004: R&R on the beach.


Fall 2004: A baba working on a Christmas present for orphans.


Winter 2005: An orphan in a new crib - purchased by our Orphan Rotary Train Project.


Summer 2004: The Black sea coast - we will be on this beach again for 4th of July.


Winter 2005: Budapest.


Fall 2003: The day I moved to Samokov.


Spring 2005: Sunset on the Blue Mosque, Istanbul


[Email to a Friend:]