mark jackson. serving time in bulgaria. letting you know about it.
"Not all those who wander are lost." [J.R. Tolkien]

Saturday, August 02, 2003

Day One...

The last couple weeks have been nutty partly trying to get everything in order, but mostly trying to say goodbye to everyone. A good buddy of mine asked on my last night in Naperville, "How do you say goodbye to everyone you know?" I guess the answer is that you don't. That is why I am really going to try and keep this journal up to date. And, as bad as it was to leave family, friends, coworkers I am still 100% confident that this is the right road for me. I have a feeling that at the end of it all, I will be amazed that I ever thought of not going.

--Mark

A quote given to me by a very good friend:
"Not all those who wander are lost." -- J.R. Tolkien

[Email to a Friend:]